The detailed programme of the workshop is available under the following link: (PDF).
The workshop consists of regular talks delivered by the participants, together with several mini-courses on applications of mathematics in engineering and technical sciences, including:
- Paweł Dłotko, "Introduction to Topological Data Analysis" (abstract: PDF),
- Arimura Hidetaka, "Medical imaging signatures with topology for cancer" (abstract: PDF),
- Shunsuke Ichiki, "Singularity theory and its applications to strongly convex multiobjective optimization problems" (abstract: PDF),
- Jan Mielniczuk, "Modelling Regression Dependencies" (abstract: PDF),
- Dariusz Plewczyński, "Unveiling the Dynamic Nuclear Landscape: A Mini-Course on 3D Human Genome Modelling" (abstract: PDF).
The detailed programme can be found on the top of the webpage. Below, you can find a preliminary list of included talks.
- Przemysław Biecek, "Explanatory Model Analysis"
- Piotr Borowik, "How to measure unmeasurable? The case study of smells in environment protection"
- Tomasz Cieślak, "(In)stability of spiral vortex sheets"
- Karol Ćwieka, "Virtual design of nanocomposites for tunable visible-light plasmon-enhanced photocatalytic transformations"
- Toshizumi Fukui, "Pseudospheres from singularity theory view-point with a classification of 2-soliton surfaces"
- Leon Gradon, "Formation of nanostructured functional particles with the spray-drying method"
- Przemysław Grzegorzewski, "On comparing distributions with imprecise data"
- Naoki Hamada, "Brief Introduction to Topology for Multi-objective Optimization"
- Yuichi Ike, "Persistent Homology and Machine Learning"
- Paweł Józiak, "How to measure data diversity and why is it important?"
- Lucía Ivonne Hernández Martínez, "Bautin bifurcation in a minimal model of immunoediting"
- Stanisław Janeczko, "Exotic shapes of nano-spherical structures - new DNA coding"
- Konstanty Junosza-Szaniawski, "Cryptographic protocol verification – results of EPW project"
- Shizuo Kaji, "Synergies of medicine, physics, and mathematics in medical imaging"
- Kenji Kajiwara, "Generation of Aesthetic Shape by Integrable Geometry"
- Konrad Kisiel, "Plasticity - Modeling and mathematical analysis"
- Miyuki Koiso, "Developable surfaces with curved folds and applications"
- Bartosz Kołodziejek, "Learning Permutation Symmetry of a Gaussian Vector"
- Shigeki Matsutani, "Supercoiled structure of DNA and hyperelliptic functions"
- Naomichi Nakajima, "Information geometry of positive measures"
- Mariusz Niewęgłowski, TBA
- Takashi Nishimura, "On envelopes created by circle families in the plane (a joint work with Yongqiao Wang)"
- Zbigniew Peradzyński, "Calcium waves sustained by calcium influx through mechanically activated channels in the cell membrane"
- Hiroshi Teramoto, "On constraint qualifications in multi-objective optimization problems"
An additional notice regarding participant registration: to claim your badge and conference gifts, please meet us at the conference venue on Monday morning between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM. We look forward to seeing you!